Saturday 28 March 2015

40 things to do before I am 40!

Well I turned 36 this week, where the hell did my life go?

There is so much I have already achieved but then again there is so much more that I want to do.
So I thought a slight kick up the backside might get me going and what better way than to tell the world what I want to do, I'm going to have to do it then, right?

So I thought I'd make a start on my bucket list, and jot down a few ideas of what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I thought it was going to be easy to start with but then I found I ran out of ideas, so I'll make a start with what I've thought of and just add to it if anything else takes my fancy.
  1. Learn to play the guitar
  2. Learn to sew properly
  3. Learn to knit properly
  4. Go on the Russian Vodka Train
  5. Return to Mexico
  6. Go to Disney World
  7. Take my son to Disneyland Paris
  8. Go to a Music Festival
  9. Run an official 10km race
  10. Run a half marathon
  11. Run a marathon
  12. See Phantom of The Opera
  13. See Cats (again ) - completed September 2015
  14. See Wicked
  15. See Barnum
  16. See the Northern Lights
  17. Eat at a Michelin Star restaurant
  18. Ride the Orient Express
  19. Go skiing or snowboarding
  20. Spend Christmas somewhere hot
  21. Spend Christmas somewhere snowy
  22. Spend the night in a haunted house
  23. Go on a Zombie Run
  24. Spend a weekend in London
  25. Own a personalised car registration plate
  26. Go to Las Vegas ( although I suspect this will be carried over in the future onto my 50 things to do before 50 list!)
  27. Maybe have another baby!
Have you got a bucket list? 
What would you most like to do before your next milestone birthday?
Let me know in the comments


No comments:

Post a Comment